Thursday, October 30, 2008

20081029 FOTD




I've had the Dior Spring Bouquet color palette for a long while but ever after the first try I felt it's too light for the color. Today I had the mood for some light colors... I think it turned out very nice, subtle but still give the eyes the definition. I really liked it.

FACE
Skin care
Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
Giorgio Amani Luminous Silk Foundation 4.5
Jurlique Rose Silk Finishing Powder
MAC Flower Mist Dew bp
MAC Lightscapade

EYES
Dior 5 color e/s Spring Bouquet 470
(2 pinks on the lids, dark brown on the crease, light brown above the crease, center white for highlight)
MAC p/g eyeliner Miss Fortune
MAC Nocturnal e/s (on top of the eyeliner)
MAC Reflects Pearl (with Benefit She Lag put on top of the eye liner)

LIPS
Lancome tinted moisturizer #1
MAC Tendetone Take a Hint
MAC Cult Fav l/g

No comments: