Wednesday, October 15, 2008

20081014 FOTD




Why did it take so long since last? Well... Guess I didn't feel I've been doing anything too creative or fun. But then I felt, what the heck, posting is fun enough. :) Of course some photoshop erasing the undereye dark circle, but hey, not too bad for a new 40! I have real wavy hair - the combination of my natural waves and the help from a waver! Although BF doesn't seem liking it too much - he likes it alright I guess but he loves the straight hair for sure. ;)

Face: Regular

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Fluidline Iris Eyes as base on lids
MAC Creme de violet e/s
MAC e/s Suit in Team Violet Lt and Dk
MAC Plum Dressing e/s
MAC Brule e/s
MAC Vanilla e/s
UD eyeliner in Zero
MAC Reflects Pearl (Using Benefit She Lag)
Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Liquid Glitter Liner Black

Blinc Kiss Me mascara

Lips:
Lightly Ripe l/s
Cultureclash l/g

No comments: