Monday, June 8, 2009

Chanel Glossimer Swatches


Out of Chanel Lumiere Celestes Collection, I got 3 of the glossimers. I had used Chanel glossimer once like decades ago. I wasn't too impressed back then - but that was the time I was not that into makeups. Until now.

Three lovely colors, swatches as following:


Above: From Chanel's Website

Above: Left to Right: Venus/Nebula/Mica

Above (Different lighting): Left to Right: Venus/Nebula/Mica

Below are lip swatches. I applied some lip balm and light foundation before the glossimers.

Above: Mica

Above: Venus

Above: Nebula
I am really loving these colors. They are very creamy and thick but not too sticky. They do have glitter but those are very fine and also pearlescent - VERY pretty! Among the three, I like Nebula the most because it gives out this beautiful berry color to the lips, and on top of that with the blue/purple pearlescent sheen... WOW divine!

No comments: