Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Review: Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler w/Comb


Remember those model's tips regarding to heating the eyelash curler before using it? Well, no more danger introducing fire into your vanity table, nor the cumbersome of the hair dryer, and definitely no more burning the eye lids by the top of the heated regular metal eyelash curler.

I found this gem at QVC: $14.25 the Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler w/Comb. Let me just say, I am totally in love with this product!

Above: The curler comes with the heated head, the removable comb, and a cap. It also comes with a little brush for cleaning. On the back of the comb there's the color indicator turning from purple to pink letting you know it's ready for use. Another good feature is that when you place the cap back on, it'll make sure the curler being turned off - I find this quite useful since I tend to forget things.

Here are the photos to show the before and after:

Above: Naked eye.. yeah, I know, scary! I have no makeup on what so ever.

Above: One coat of CoverGirl LashBlast in Very Black mascara, followed with one coat of Diorshow Iconic mascara. You can see the clumping and the "roach feet" looking (小強出來招手了...) on the lashes.


Above: Lashes were brushed through using the heated curler. The heat melted the clumps and separated the lashes which was A LOT natural in my opinions. Yes, it also melted away a bit of the volume, but...

Above: After another coat of Diorshow Iconic I think it's perfect!

Honestly, the reason I wanted to do a review on this was because I realized how great this product was and how much I could not live without - Just the other day I was washing the removable comb in the sink... one slip I dropped it and it's GONE down the pipe! I was panic so I went order it online right away - with express shipping. Then there I knew how much I loved this product!

You do need to clean it often since it gets the mascara on the comb. I usually clean it with makeup remover (since I use the mascara "raincoat" often and it's hard to clean it with regular soap),the regular soap, then I spray it with the rubbing alcohol and let it dry overnight.

Ratings: 5 out of 5
Honestly I can not think of any bad thing about this product!

No comments: