Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Clarins comes to rescue


Clarins 'HydraQuench' Intensive Serum $56

I have dry skin, really REALLY dry skin. I've tried so many products trying to reach that comfortability of just normal feeling skin. I've tried olive oil, rose oil, or even horse oil. Some of them did help some but for some reason I still found my skin occasionally feeling tight and crack-y...

I've never had much of acne problem when I was teen. I know lots of people were envious. Though my dry skin gives me more wrinkle concerns during the aging process than anything else. I've noticed some friends started complaining about the occasional dryness when we got older - imagining mine probably times 5 and I've had that almost EVERY day, or night.

Then I found this serum from Clarins. It comes in two layers - here's the list of the ingredients:

- Katafray extract restores cohesion of the corneal layer to prevent moisture loss.
- Inca Peanut oil effectively restores the protective hydrolipidic film.
- Hyaluronic acid, a natural skin component capable of retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water, increases hydration.
- Alfalfa extract dramatically boosts the production of collagen, intensively regenerates, firms, and minimizes premature wrinkles.


It suits for extreme climates though apparently it helps with my super dry skin!! Finally I can live a day without finding that dryness under my eyes!! Sometimes I even re-apply in the afternoon, even over the make up and it does give some extra hydration.

I assume this can be used for some during that dry season of the year. For me? That's ONE of the best products I've found!

No comments: